As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then!
All post titles finishing with UPDATED have been updated as well as the last 6 posts which is the evaluation

Tuesday 16 March 2010

"Initial storyboard" and "Narrative and Screenplays"

This is my Initial storyboard, i drew it by hand and added the camera shot aswell as a brief description what's happening in the pictures, mainly due to my poor drawing skills so its hard to understand what each picture is. I scanned them into a computer and uploaded to scribd.

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

I have also worked on my intial screenplay, i made it using microsoft word, and using the courier font size 12. Its basically the screenplay and narrative (though they isnt any) which occurs in my filming opening.
Screenplay

No comments:

Post a Comment