As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then!
All post titles finishing with UPDATED have been updated as well as the last 6 posts which is the evaluation

Thursday 18 March 2010

Production title Podcast (UPDATED)

This Podcast will be me talking about my production titles, what they are and how i made them.

For the podcast itself i am using the record from web cam function on Imovie and adding annotations with links on, on Youtube. This is my first time using it and because i am creating it this way i won't be able to incorporate any other videos.



I made the podcast by recording myself on IMovie and deleting the footage and uploading the video to Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment