As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then!
All post titles finishing with UPDATED have been updated as well as the last 6 posts which is the evaluation

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Production Logos.

 I am aiming to create two production logos that will appear before my film.

        I created my first producion logo (though with a cheeky little bit of help from a older brother) on After Effects. The name of the company is Limited Edition Productions. So i thought the clip would be fast and show how very limited it is. I didnt add any music because the music that will play will run into my opening. Though i am now looking for a alternative for this. All credit for the animations goes to James Moreman, the ideas were created by myself.




.


This is my second production logo. This is for my distribution company. I wanted something that looks quite messy but looks very effective at the same time. I used the same software as i did for the first one. I recorded some footage of a dj table, and then edited onto the top of it. I have taken a screenshot of the editing process.













 Below is both my production logos put together, as well as the sound added in. Beneath that they is a brief video i put together detailing how i did this.



All the sounds are copyrighted free and are taken from Imovie.

Below is a video showing how i added the sound effects to my movie.

2 comments:

  1. the cheeky bit of help is fine - just make sure this is properly credited! Try to oversee how he does it tho, and get some screenshots of the process

    ReplyDelete
  2. The distribution one looks really good! It's different and something I haven't really seen before. Is it going to be like anything to do with the actual film itself? Even if its not, i like it :)

    ReplyDelete