As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then!
All post titles finishing with UPDATED have been updated as well as the last 6 posts which is the evaluation

Thursday 16 December 2010

Audience Tests (UPDATED)

Twice during the project i have showed my target audience (16-25's) my rough cuts and tested them to see if they noticed anything or what they thought on a specific part of the rough cut.
I have run these tests through Youtube because it is the best way to distribute my rough cut through a large amount of the target audience.

The first test i did was to see if the audience noticed any continuity in the lighting outside in my film. The problem is that when i filmed, because i filmed around 4 i filmed shots in daytime and some in nighttime and i wasn't too sure if my audience noticed this.

I posted this video on youtube and asked my friends afterwards to comment on if they noticed any changes in lighting.





This was the response





My second test was to see what i should do with my soundtrack.
I had feedback telling me to add a second soundtrack in for the second half of the video but someone told me that the current soundtrack was very good so i decided to ask my target audience what they thought.

This is the video i showed and below is a screenshot of the responce.



No comments:

Post a Comment