As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then!
All post titles finishing with UPDATED have been updated as well as the last 6 posts which is the evaluation

Thursday 9 December 2010

Production: Call Sheets (UPDATED)

During the production of my resubmission, i have had to re film my film.
And to make this a lot easier for myself and to speed up the process i have used call sheets and shot lists.

A call sheet is used as a organisation device to keep a production organized. For a full on production for a feature length film a call sheet could contain information such as nearest hospital or resturants and phone numbers of all the top crew and cast.

Below is a example call sheet i found on google.



My call sheet is very very simple and you could call it more of a shot list. As all my call sheet contains is the name of the location and the shots i intend to film thier aswell as the name of the cast thier.
I have created one for each of the 3 big shoots i had.

Call Sheet - Locker Scene

Anna's house Call Sheet

IMG

No comments:

Post a Comment