As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then!
All post titles finishing with UPDATED have been updated as well as the last 6 posts which is the evaluation

Thursday 9 December 2010

Winter Submission Revised Idea & Podcast (UPDATED)

I have scanned in page on which i wrote my revised idea for my winter submission, it is subject to change during the filming and editing process.

Quite often i have come up with more then one idea for a certain section and with the ending i have gone with idea 2 & 3. If you want to know more about my original idea, have a look at my blog post.

Revised Idea p.1

Revised Idea p.2

Revised Idea p.3

I have also recorded a podcast detailing the changes from my first submission to my second. I created the podcast as a video and uploaded it to YouTube so i could add annotations.

No comments:

Post a Comment