As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then!
All post titles finishing with UPDATED have been updated as well as the last 6 posts which is the evaluation

Sunday 5 December 2010

Promotional Blog's (UPDATED)

Often with a film release they will be behind the scenes promotional information. In our current post modern society the most common form of this could be a promotional blog.
This way fans who want to find out more about the film can, the blogs can contain photos, videos and usually a documentation of the production of the film.



Peter Jackson's  Latest Epic The Hobbit (2012) has its own blog..

http://thehobbitmovieblog.blogspot.com/

The blog is probably written by a member of the production team and the blog tracks the development of the film, with video clips and images uploaded onto the blog such as pictures of them building the set for the film.




I decided to create a blog for my own film. I decided to make the blog appeal to a my target audience so its not a very professional blog and its very very informal.

http://www.officialnotachance.blogspot.com/  (Still adding parts to it)



In it i have uploaded some of my videos and production work so that any viewer can found out more about my film, as well as track my day to day work on the film.
I have also included some tools that make my blog feel more like a real media example, such as a gadget where the viewers can vote on who i should star as one of my characters. (disclaimer: these actors are just examples)


As well as producing a blog for the film i have created a blog for my production company "Limited Edition"

http://www.limitededitionproduction.blogspot.com/

On this blog i have written posts on different videos i have produced in the last year as well as created a bio for the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment