As this is a resubmission, all posts dated before October 2010 refer to the original submission. Substantial additional research and re-filming has been done since then!
All post titles finishing with UPDATED have been updated as well as the last 6 posts which is the evaluation

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Evidence of drafting "Titles" (UPDATED)

One issue that arose during the filming and editing process was how to use titles in my opening. I wanted titles to be the main focus point in the video. I started off with a idea of having 6 titles in my film with original ideas.

  1. Directed By Callum Moreman - On the back of a tee shirt
  2. Edited by Jacob Bollen - On a scrunched up piece of paper
  3. Music By Cat & James - Fridge magnets
  4. Staring Edwin Heavisides - On Ipod
  5. and Anna Kadja - Bus Pass
  6. Not a Chance - Speech bubble made out of paper.
Unfortunately i didn't first off film these and only stuck with the tee shirt idea and the speech bubble idea because i didn't have much time but in the end i re shot the scenes with my original ideas and it looked a hundred times better. I put together a video showing the titles at the start of my opening compared with them before i changed them.



No comments:

Post a Comment